Last week, MarketingProfs.com shared an article titled How to Get More Retweets that recapped TrackMaven research on how language, time and other factors impact the number of retweets a tweet receives. Check out the original TrackMaven report HERE.
Some key findings from the report include:
- Retweets occur more frequently over weekends, even though there are more tweets sent out during the week.
- On average, Sunday tweets receive more retweets than any other day of the week.
- Retweets are also more likely to occur after business hours.
- Hashtags increase the likelihood of a retweet. In fact, using five hashtags in a tweet nearly triples the likelihood of a retweet when compared to those with no hashtags.
- Tweets with images receive three times more retweets on average compared to those with no images.
- Uppercase letters have an impact also, with all caps tweets generating nearly six times more retweets.
If you’re tweeting on behalf of your practice, be sure to check out these findings and give yourself the best opportunities for retweets among your patients!