Connect With TeleVox Recall Appointment Reminders
How are you getting patients back in for their recall appointments? Are you getting them in at all? TeleVox Recall Reminders quickly connect with large volumes of patients due for follow-up medical appointments and make it easy for them to transfer to staff for scheduling. Add a low-cost, consistent and effective way to connect with patients about recall visits to your dentistry, orthodontic or medical practiceCLICK HERE to learn more!
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
If you mail recall appointment reminders to patients today, are you happy with the results? One practice grew recall appointment booking rates by 104% after replacing their recall postcards with automated appointment reminder calls. Those phone calls generated a 41% first call conversion rate! You can also utilize email and text message appointment reminders for even further reach. What would this success mean to your bottom line?
TeleVox Recall Appointment Reminders also provide a significant cost savings to your medical practice compared to mailed reminders or staff time devoted to calling patients. By letting us handle the outbound messages to patients, staff members can now be refocused to help with inbound scheduling requests or other important tasks. Rising postal rates make the shift from mailed outreach to automated appointment reminders via phone, text and email messages a no-brainer. You can deliver numerous TeleVox Recall Appointment Reminders for the cost of a single mailing.
Unlike manual staff contact efforts or mailed communications to patients, TeleVox Recall Appointment Reminders offer detailed reporting on the outcome of all contact efforts using our TeleVox software systems. If someone transferred to be scheduled, you’ll see that in the report. If they need an updated phone number, you’ll see that too.
West’s three-phase approach to recall reminders consistently drives results for our doctors, dentists, orthodontists, and other medical professionals. The process includes:
- Planning The Appointment Reminder – Whether patients prefer text appointment reminders, email appointment reminders, appointment reminder voice calls, or any combination of the three, we’ll work with you to plan how and when patients will receive your recall appointment reminders.
- Executing Your Reminder Plan – West takes over from here, using your data uploaded with our TeleVox software and custom scripting to deliver recall appointment reminder messages to each patient.
- Post Reminder Message Action – After appointment reminders are completed, your staff can access summary and detailed reports of each attempted notification. Reports can be used by staff to personally target any patients still in need of an additional outreach.
Northeast Ohio Eye Surgeons – Kent, OH
- 104% appointment booking increase compared to postcard outreach
- 41% first-call conversion rate from TeleVox Recall Reminders
Willow Bend Pediatrics – Plano, TX
- 75% reduction of recall reminder communication costs
- “Working with West for recalls has allowed us to better balance well visits throughout the summer.”
Call Our West Reps Today To Get Connected With Your Patients
It is time to consider TeleVox Recall Appointment Reminders for your organization. Our TeleVox Solutions are built to save your dental, orthodontic or other medical office money and time; and build relationships with your patients through increased communication. Find out more about this solution as well as others that may benefit your practice such as our website design services. Give us a call today at 800.644.4266 to start reminding your patients of their appointments the efficient and cost-effective way.