Automated Wellness Appointment Reminders
Research shows that up to 50% of patients are not receiving recommended care for certain conditions. Is patient communication part of the problem? You already know that early detection, prompt treatment and continuing care can reduce the severity and risk of complications for many ailments. But with your current patient workload and overwhelmed staff, how do you proactively reach out to your patients? And even when you do get patients to make an appointment, do they all show up regularly on their scheduled day?
TeleVox Appointment Reminder Communications by West include patient reminder calls, texts and emails for wellness and preventive care appointments. This personalized communication encourages patients to be active participants in their care, helping schedule screenings and preventive exams, sharing important health tips and communicating other essential wellness-related information. We can also remind patients of their upcoming medical or dental appointment. CLICK HERE to learn more!
To be effective, your communication outreach needs to reach patients through their preferred communication channels, and those preferences differ for every patient. West’s TeleVox Wellness and Preventive Appointment Reminders include automated phone calls, text messages and emails to meet patient preferences for care-related communication.
Have you tasked internal teams with making appointment confirmation calls? Why not focus those team members on in-office patient care? West can handle a day’s worth of appointment confirmations in minutes, freeing up staff to work with patients or focus on other important tasks.
While annual medical exams, six-month dental cleanings, and regular immunizations give dentists and doctors many opportunities for routine care communication to patients, many practices lack the resources to take a proactive approach to patient outreach. The TeleVox Appointment Reminder solution allows you to connect with high volumes of patients without the high cost and man-hours needed for mailed and manual staff communication.
The three phases of TeleVox Wellness and Preventive Reminders include:
- Planning – What is your preferred call to action for patients? Direct transfer to staff for scheduling or some other response? We work with our doctors and dentists during the planning phase to build these automated response elements into message scripts and reminder texts, emails and calls.
- Execution – After message scripting and recording is complete, patient data is uploaded to West and notifications are delivered to all patients. Need to adjust the pace of patient notifications to be properly staffed for incoming response from patients? No problem. We’ll work with you to properly throttle notification volume.
- Action – After the notification campaign is complete, you’ll have access to summary and detailed reports on the results of each and every attempted reminder call, text and email. Use this insight to determine next steps for patients who could use additional outreach.
Ochsner Health System – New Orleans, LA
- 18% conversion rate from patients in need of colonoscopy or upper endoscopy
- $684,930 estimated annual revenue generated from campaign
- “Because West handles the outbound communication, our team of eight FTEs can manage incoming response for scheduling and other questions. Delivering a similar campaign with manual resources would have required a 30-person call center.”
Sentara Healthcare – Virginia and North Carolina
- 26% response to notifications encouraging patients to confirm they are up-to-date on preventive services
- 30X improvement over EHR-delivered communications
- “It is our commitment to improve health every day. TeleVox Wellness and Preventive Reminders are now a mechanism to reach that goal.”
Get A Free No-Obligation Quote Today!
Find out how we can increase your patient communication, reduce your appointment no-shows, and improve your medical practice bottom line with the TeleVox Wellness and Preventive Appointment Reminder Service. Call us today at 800.644.4266 for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation. We’ll find out a little about your practice goals and show you how affordable our appointment reminder service can be. Or, complete our quick online demonstration form and see just what your patients will see with our TeleVox solution.