Effective Communication With An On-Hold Messaging System
Effective communication isn’t just about push-push-push. It’s also providing information when patients come to you on an inbound basis. Incoming phone calls to your practice are a perfect example. When callers are placed on hold, that’s an ideal time to share information on new treatment options, introduce specials or even highlight the expertise of your providers and staff to remind them why they called you in the first place.
What are your callers hearing when they’re placed on hold? TeleVox Solutions from West offer dental and medical practices an easily integrated on-hold message software that allows you to give callers who are placed on hold a more positive experience with an effective mix of music and information. It’s an essential marketing solution for patient retention. CLICK HERE to learn more!
Sample On-Hold Messaging Productions
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Our USB-based equipment has no moving parts and is compatible with virtually any commercial phone system you have in place, so there is no new equipment to purchase. Install and begin using on-hold messages within minutes.
With TeleVox systems, you can archive your on-hold messages within a secure online portal and eliminate the need to store CDs or other physical media for reference in future messages. You can store and easily retrieve additional messages online for fast updates.
Take advantage of the opportunity to have your callers’ undivided attention while they are on hold. You can promote new treatments, seasonal specials or additional services you offer. Send your patients to your doctor or dentist website for more information on your specials. Callers can then schedule an appointment to create a new revenue stream for your practice.
In a recent study, 52% of participants placed into on-hold silence terminated the call. Turn that unpleasant on-hold silence into an opportunity to entertain and educate callers by providing health tips, sharing doctor/staff bios, and answering frequently asked questions. Patients can use on-hold time to learn more about their medical or dental health while your practice creates long-lasting relationships.
It’s easy to get TeleVox Message On Hold installed, running and working for your practice. Your dental or medical messages will be educating and entertaining your callers immediately using these steps:
- Script Assembly– With up to 16 minutes of continuous playtime and a library of script libraries or custom scripts to choose from, your patients will always hear fresh content during long hold times or multiple calls to the practice. Whether you are a pediatric dentist or orthodontist, a dermatologist or ophthalmologist, our sample scripts are customized to fit your type of practice and needs.
- Delivery– fter our initial TeleVox equipment delivery, your recordings are uploaded and accessible online allowing you to avoid shipping costs or time delays.
- Installation– A simple, three-step install with online training and free technical support will have your On Hold Message System installed and in-use within minutes.
Central Arkansas Pediatric Clinic – Benton, AR
- 26% increase in monthly collections after including payment option information to their on-hold messaging and switching to automated A/R outreach.
- “We’ve had instances where parents ask ‘Who does your messaging? It’s so good!’ Our parents are learning about anything from sunscreen to bathtub safety, and the length of our on-hold program means they’ll hear fresh information every time they call.”
- “We’ve been very impressed with the quality of TeleVox’s on-hold messaging and the impact it’s made on our callers!”
Zimm Cataract & Laser Center – Erie, PA
- “Choosing a provider is a big decision, and TeleVox’s on-hold solution is a great way to share the doctor’s background, experience and education to build patient confidence.”
- “We have three lines that ring in, and many times they’re all lit up. With TeleVox’s on-hold messaging, we don’t feel nervous about placing those callers on hold.”
Avon Orthodontics – Avon, IN
- “It’s nice to not have to worry about our on-hold message. TeleVox has us equipped for pretty much any occasion.”
When placed on hold for one-minute, callers hearing silence are 13 times more likely to hang up.
Trust West for The Best Message On Hold System
We know you have many choices for your on hold messaging system. West is the nation’s top global provider of technology-enabled communication services including automated appointment reminders and website design services for doctors and dentists. You can trust our message on hold systems to work easily and effectively, giving your confidence that your patients are hearing the message you want them to hear every time they are put on hold. Find out more by calling 800.644.4266. Our experienced professionals are standing by to answer any of your questions.