When you see something cute, funny or stylish online, do you immediately think “I need to pin that”? We have to admit, we do too! We’re smitten with Pinterest and thoroughly enjoying pinning all kinds of stuff on our new boards here at TeleVox.
If any of these ring true, the TeleVox boards on Pinterest are the place for you:
- You’re so busy pinning to your fitness board that you no longer have time to actually work out.
- You have 365 recipes for Mason jar salad – one for every day of the year.
- A sock bun or side braid is your new go-to hair style.
- You swear that your next home will have an indoor waterfall.
- You cook everything you eat in your crockpot.
- Planning fictional events is one of your favorite things.
- Holiday planning begins waaaay sooner than it used to. Gotta start practicing baking that American Flag Pie in January!
- Reykjavik, Iceland now holds the top spot on your travel list.
- You want to get married in a barn. Even if you’re already married.
- You know 239 items you can clean with good ol’ lemons.
The TeleVox Pinterest boards are full of insightful blog articles, eye-catching infographics and much, much more. It’s another way to stay connected with the latest healthcare and patient engagement information from around the globe.
See you on Pinterest!